How can I sell my house quickly?

Hey everyone, Shawn Slick here. I've been a real estate investor for over 35 years, so I want to give you guys my real estate advice and knowledge for free so you can make the best choice. I want you to not get screwed by some shady people who are out there. So what can you do when you need to sell a house that you own that needs a ton of work and by a ton of work I mean a ton. Your kitchen is from the 70's that needs major updating, your animals have peed in the house and the carpet needs replaced, the paint is peeling, wall paper needs to be peeled, your air and heat (HVAC) is broken or on it's last leg, your roof is 15 years old and needs to be replaced soon, the bathrooms need to be replaced completely. All of that costs roughly $35,000 depending on the labor you have, which can get even more expensive with more labor that's costly. So where can you sell your home quickly for cash in Chattanooga, Tennessee. So when you need to sell, you need to find an investor. If you just google real estate investors in your local area then you can view a ton of different people who will pay cash for your house, which is pretty sweet. So what will an investor offer? Well, it's simple. They'll offer you cash for your house, they'll buy it as-is, and they will pay all your closing costs, which is a $2-4,000 difference which is huge for most people. So if you still want a fair offer and save yourself time, money and hassle, then you're definitely going to love selling your house with an investor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much are closing costs when I sell my house?

Who can I trust when I sell my home?